“This is an excellent format for couples to learn about childbirth and beyond, and to prepare to have a safe and satisfying birth. […] Birth Boot Camp combines the best from all the approaches to childbirth preparation that I have taught and we have written about.”
Martha Sears, RN, Childbirth Educator, LLL Leader, and Lactation Consultant
Group classes are taught at the beautiful Bella Vie Gentle Birth Center, conveniently situated close to Salem, Newberg and McMinnville. Classes are open to anyone, no matter where you plan to deliver!
Upcoming 2018 Birth Boot Camp Classes-
Natural Birth Class Weekend Workshop
Saturday & Sunday, January 27th & January 28th from 1 p.m.- 6 p.m.
Ideal for February-April due dates
Six-Week Natural Birth Class Series
Wednesdays, February 14th- March 21st from 6:30- 9 p.m.
Ideal for April-May due dates
Space is limited. Reserve your spot today! (See below)
*Note that If a class series has already started, if you’re due before our last day of class, contact me about doing a makeup class.
Class fee: $195 (per couple)
Check out the Why Birth Boot Camp page to see all that is covered in your childbirth class!
- Comprehensive and interactive classes, covering natural birth, breastfeeding and newborn care, filled with games, videos and time to connect with other parents
- Full-color workbook (to preview click here)
- Weekly links to additional reading on complementary topics
- Extensive lending library of birth and breastfeeding books and DVDs
- Phone and e-mail support throughout pregnancy, birth and postpartum
Ready to reserve your spot in birth class? A $50 non-refundable fee secures your place. The remaining balance is due the first day of class.
Valerie Brewer, BBCI
-Serving Salem, McMinnville and Newberg, OR with comprehensive natural birth classes and breastfeeding education-