“This is an excellent format for couples to learn about childbirth and beyond, and to prepare to have a safe and satisfying birth. […] Birth Boot Camp combines the best from all the approaches to childbirth preparation that I have taught and we have written about.”
Martha Sears, RN, Childbirth Educator, LLL Leader, and Lactation Consultant
Offering group, private, online and Refresher courses. Classes are taught at Bella Vie Gentle Birth Center, beautifully situated in Hopewell, OR between Salem, Newberg and McMinnville. Classes are open to anyone, no matter where you plan to deliver!
Upcoming 2017 Birth Boot Camp Classes-
Mondays, October 2nd- November 6th, 6:30-9 p.m.*
Ideal for November- December due dates
Tuesdays, November 14th- December 19th, 6:30-9 p.m.*
Ideal for January- February due dates
Space is limited. Reserve your spot today! (See below)
*Note that If a class series has already started, if you’re due before our last day of class, or if you know you will miss one or more classes, all couples can do up to four free make-up classes when they take the group course.
Class fee: $245 (per couple, includes materials)
(If finances are an issue, please contact me to work something out.)
- 6 weeks of class (15+ hours of instruction), filled with games, videos and time to connect with other parents
- Full-color workbook (to preview click here)
- Birth Boot Camp tumbler, tote bag and pen
- The Ultimate MRE Breastfeeding DVD download (taught by renowned lactation consultant, Mellanie Sheppard, IBCLC, RLC)
- Weekly links to additional reading on complementary topics
- Extensive lending library of birth and breastfeeding books and DVDs
- Phone and e-mail support throughout pregnancy, birth and postpartum
- Check out the Why Birth Boot Camp page to learn all that is covered in your childbirth class!
Is it difficult to make it to class due to a hectic schedule or older children? Or is your due date very soon and you’re hoping to fit in a birth class? I teach private classes around Yamhill and Washington County (including Newberg, McMinnville, Sherwood, Tualatin and Tigard) to those who are interested in a more individualized series. These Birth Boot Camp classes are held in the comfort of your own home at times that are most convenient for you. Private class fee is $375 and includes everything offered above for the group classes. A travel fee may apply if you live outside of the normal service area. This can also be condensed into few weeks if that is necessary with your due date.
Ready to reserve your spot in birth class? A $50 non-refundable fee secures your place and ensures your materials will arrive by the start of class. To pay your deposit, select the “Class Deposit” box, then click the “Submit” button below, which will direct you to Pay Pal. Or if you prefer to place your deposit with cash or a check, contact me for details. The remaining balance is due the first day of class.
-Serving Salem, McMinnville and Newberg, OR with comprehensive natural birth classes and breastfeeding education-